Aug 17, 2022
Decision-Making for Strategic Alliances
This programme is designed for management personnel of organisations who
- Play a key role in the various alliances his/her organisation has entered into or proposes to enter into
- Would like to understand various critical decisions, at various stages, that form the core of an organisation’s alliance strategy
- Would like to be sensitised to the reasons for the failure of strategic alliances
- Would like to understand how some organisations have mastered the art of inorganic growth through strategic alliances
- Would like to understand the various alternatives to grow independently, by entering into a strategic alliance, by acquiring another organisation
Who can participate
All those personnel/executives who belong to the middle- and top-level management of an organisation.
Registration and Fees
Participants should be nominated by their organisations. The enclosed nomination form should be completed and returned with all the details. The fee of the programme is Rs. 37,500 (rupees thirty-seven thousand five hundred only) per participant which includes a professional fee and all charges for lodging and boarding and supply of course materials. GST as applicable will be charged extra in addition to the programme fee. Payment should be made by cheque/NEFT/RTGS.