May 25, 2022
Philanthropy, CSR and Sustainability
Why You Should Attend?
The evolution of Indian organisations from philanthropy to social responsibility and to sustainability had posed impediments and the path was quite challenging. In this course of transition, the differences in practices such as philanthropy, CSR and sustainability had been often confused and defeated the very objective of a holistic implementation of these concepts. This MDP would emphasise on a more holistic approach of the three concepts to create a visible impact of these organisational schemes. Implementation issues of CSR and sustainability framework are multiple in nature. The appropriate CSR agenda linked with business strategy, implementation of the same, selecting the right NGO, evaluation and monitoring of NGOs and compliance pattern following the MoU as mentioned in the guidelines, have become increasingly important to understand and adopt. The main question posed here: Though the evolution and transition towards sustainability happened, had all these organisational schemes integrated with business strategies and adopted well within the organization?
- To sensitize the participants about the need for sustainability and CSR in the rapidly changing business scenario post COVID.
- To familiarize them with the drivers of CSR at the organizational level
- To discuss about the end results of CSR for the organization
- To deliberate upon the implementation approaches for CSR initiatives
- To align CSR strategies with sustainable development goals
This challenging 3-day competency enhancement programme explores the challenges and opportunities of current Sustainability models, as well as the next generation of issues that business practitioners will face. Through specialized, detailed and highly focused training, it provides them with the tools and necessary practical framework of every aspect. New frameworks and concepts will help them sharpen the focus on sustainability initiatives and integrate social and environmental responsibility throughout operations in order to position the firm for higher levels of success.
The key themes to be covered include:
- CSR & Sustainable Development concepts
- Mandatory/Voluntary Guidelines for CSR & sustainability Implementation
- The Stakeholder approach to CSR and sustainability
- Global Standards / Models / Tools for sustainability and CSR integration with business goals
- Business strategies for water sustainability, energy conservation and climate change mitigation
- Sustainability Reporting practices
- CSR and sustainability Action Plan
- Issues in implementation
- Evaluation of NGOs in implementing CSR and sustainability framework
Who Should Attend?
Managers at different levels, CSR professionals, Public Relations Officers, Communication and/or Marketing Managers & Human Resources Managers
Venue & Duration
The programme is scheduled during May 25-27, 2022 on a residential basis at MDI Campus, Mehrauli Road, Sukhrali, Gurugram. Accommodation for participants would be available at MDI Campus from the noon of May 24, 2022, to the forenoon of May 28, 2022.
Registration & Fees
Participants should be nominated by their organizations. The enclosed nomination form should be completed and returned with all the details. The fee of the program is Rs. 37,500/- (Rupees Thirty Seven Thousand Five Hundred only) per participant which includes a professional fee and all charges for lodging and boarding and supply of course materials. GST as applicable will be charged e xtra in addition to the programme fee. Payment should be made by Cheque/NEFT/RTGS