September 28, 2022
MDI Gurgaon inks MoU with School of Business and Economics (hereafter SBE) Loughborough University, UK having campuses in Loughborough and London.
Loughborough University, ranked among one of the country's top-performing universities, is well known for offering a life-changing experience, both academically and socially. The university delivers innovative programmes that span a broad range of disciplines.
The partnership between the two B-schools will work in areas of mutual interests like:
1. Articulation agreements to allow students to progress to higher awards.
2. Collaborative teaching including joint training and supervision of Masters and PhD degree students.
3. Collaborative research.
4. Exchange of information on research and education programmes.
5. Exchange of research publications and University publications.
6. Exchange visits by staff and students.
7. Joint proposals and engagement in research and training programmes sponsored by funding agencies.
This collaboration intends to create a programme for academic cooperation and exchange in both education and research.