Customer Engagement And Digital Marketing Communications
In today’s digital space, customers are more connected, more informed, and more empowered to engage on their terms than ever before. Organisations need to reinvent their role in the customer’s digital world, create memorable engaging experiences and use modern digital marketing platforms to scale and respond quickly to lead the marketplace. The businesses that win customers in the digital space will be the businesses of tomorrow.
Introduction of digital marketing with correct communication skills, set to be known as the future of marketing, will help an organisation rapidly grow in the current marketing playing field. A better understanding of one’s existing as well as potential customers in this digitally connected space will also assist organisations to be better informed, prepared and able to leverage the knowledge to face future competition.
- Overview of the future of marketing and customer engagement
- Foundation of social media marketing
- Understanding the four zones of social media
- Increasing the return on investment (ROI) of social media marketing
- To make one self-market ready to influence selling
- Usage of effective communication skills to augment marketability
- Understanding communication strategies for extracting more human productivity
- What would be the future of marketing and customer engagement
- Factors affecting marketing strategy and its ROI
- What is social media marketing strategy and social consumers
- What are the four zones of social media to design an effective marketing strategy
- Understanding ROI of social media marketing
- Effective content writing for high search engine optimisation
- Understanding the seven Cs of communication
- Principles of effective writing for blogs
- Developing and managing real world digital marketing plans
- Optimising communication skills for efficient digital employee engagement
- Understanding how to increase visibility
- Enhancing customer retention and effective engagement
Who can participate
This programme is for executives heading units and departments in various functional areas of private sector, public sector and government organisations. It is also for middle- and senior-level managers and freelancers.
Registration and Fees
Participants should be nominated by their organisations. The enclosed nomination form should be completed and returned with all the details. The fee of the programme is Rs. 37,500 (rupees thirty-seven thousand five hundred only) per participant which includes a professional fee, all charges for lodging and boarding, and supply of course materials. GST as applicable will be charged extra in addition to the programme fee. Payment should be made cheque/NEFT/RTGS.