Oct 14, 2022
Healthcare analytics refers to the use of the collected data (clinical as well as non-clinical) to provide actionable insights to healthcare providers, managers and leaders for effective decision-making. As healthcare organisations around the world are challenged to reduce costs, improve quality of care, and ensure patient-centric care, analytics will be especially important. With the increasing adoption of information technology in healthcare sector, a large volume of data is available for facilitating evidence-based decision making. It is imperative for healthcare providers and managers to update their skills and knowledge to faciliate analytical and logical decision-making using the right forms of data. Digital transformation and evolving market dynamics in the healthcare sector demand agile response from healthcare organisations to remain competitive and deliver value to the people they serve. This programme will help healthcare providers and managers to cut through the available complex datasets and extract key information for effective decision-making, explore and determine the best possible action, predict and plan to mitigate risks, and drive clinical and operational excellence.
- To make the participants understand the role of data in promoting improved outcomes
- To acquaint the participants with different types of data available in the healthcare sector and skills to harness the same
- To acquaint the participants with appropriate tools to handle, process, and draw insights from data
- To provide skills in integrating clinical and business data
- To provide skills for effective decision-making
- Understanding healthcare data
- Exploratory data analysis
- Data visualisation
- Predictive analytics
- Decision analysis
- Communicating effectively with data
- Data privacy, confidentiality, and ethics in healthcare
Who can participate
- Middle level and senior executives from healthcare organisations, hospitals, pharmaceutical industry, health insurance sector, healthcare IT sector, biotechnology firms etc.
- Public health specialists/managers working with government, NGOs, private sector, think-tanks etc.
- High-potential and motivated individuals eager to develop an appreciation for data and its analysis in the health sector
- Entrepreneurs seeking to develop data skills to advance their business in healthcare sector
Registration and Fees
Candidates nominated by their organisations and self-sponsored candidates can apply for this programme. The enclosed nomination form should be completed and returned with all the details. The fee of the programme is Rs. 37,500 (rupees thirty-seven thousand five hundred only) per participant which includes a professional fee, all charges for lodging and boarding, and supply of course materials. GST as applicable will be charged extra in addition to the programme fee. Payment should be made by cheque/NEFT/RTGS.