Mar 26, 2022
Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
Human resource management is one of the key business drivers in helping organisations strategise effective performance. The HR function is rapidly expanding its focus to encompass not only the employees but the organisation, work and workforce as well. The influence of the HR function is extending beyond function to enterprise and business ecosystem. Inclusion of contemporary practices and emergence of digital technologies has spanned the involvement of HR function even further within an organisation. This calls for the need to develop the knowhow to deal with complex challenges with respect to employee recruitment, engagement, development, retention, and beyond. The agility required to handle the ever-evolving necessities of businesses is the new normal for the human resource management sector.
The Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM) is designed to equip te participants with the skills required to help their organisation evolve in an ever-changing market. It will enable them to build a creative, adaptive, and resilient workforce, adept at meeting business goals. They will also learn to apply best and contemporary practices of HR management to leverage the human resources for effective growth.
Who can participate
This programme is beneficial for the following:
- High-potential mid-career professionals and budding professionals pursuing advancement in their HR management capabilities and are looking to acquire a cutting-edge, comprehensive perspective essential for effective execution of HR strategies and initiatives.
- Senior professionals who aim to leverage the organisation's 'human capital' and adapt best HR management practices for success and building competitive advantage
- Module-1: Management Fundamentals
- Module-2: Organisational Behaviour
- Module-3: Strategic HR
- Module-4: Talent, Compensation, Performance and Development
- Module-5: Organizational Design and Culture
- Module-6: Change Management
- Module-7: Contemporary Industrial Relations
- Module-8: Contemporary Essentials
- Module-9: Final Project