- MS Office 2019 (Microsoft Open Value Subscription Education Solution).
- Trend Micro Office Scan Corporate Edition
- SQLSvrStd 2017
- MS Project 2016
- Primavera Ver 6.0
- ABBY Fine Reader
- Turnitin Feedback Studio (Anti-Plagiarism software)
- SPSS Version 28.0, Amos 28.0
- SPSS Text Analysis
- EVIEW 12
- STATA 15C
- Customer is King (Simulation Software)
- Gauss Software
MDI Gurgaon has state-of-the-art IT infrastructure to support teaching, learning and academic administration. The campus is equipped with the following facilities:
The campus network is built on 144 core fibre optic cable backbone of 10 GB capacity connecting all the buildings through 12 core fibre. For intra-building connectivity, a copper Ethernet network is in place. The Computer Data Centre is the main hub of network housing all critical devices. The core network switch and AAA appliances are available in HA mode. The entire campus is Wi-Fi equipped with Aruba Access points and controllers providing seamless Wi-Fi connectivity across the campus. The network supports 2500 concurrent users.
MDI campus has dedicated, secure and high speed internet connectivity with 1 GBPS (1:1) capacity. This is supported by another backup internet leased line of 1 GBPS (1:1).
MDI has three computer labs for the students, researchers and faculty for academic activities. The labs are equipped with 130 Intel i5 Windows 10 desktops installed with latest versions of software applications and internet connectivity. The computer lab is also equipped with seven LaserJet printers to provide printing facilities to the students. One of the labs serves as Finance Lab and is equipped with Bloomberg Terminals.
Video Conferencing Facility
MDI has a Polycom and Life-size Video Conferencing Facility set-up located in the D-Block Syndicate Room, Nalanda Syndicate Room, Boardroom and A-9 Conference room. It is widely used for holding talks with eminent speakers, conducting placement interviews, and virtual student seminars in several programmes.
MDI e-mail system (@mdi.ac.in) is configured on Google apps for Education Vertical. It is a user-friendly web-based e-mail system that allows users to access mails anytime, anywhere. In addition, Google Apps offer various other facilities such as Google docs, Google Meet etc., which can also be utilised in a collaborative work environment.
MDI data centre has 10 servers hosting varied applications for administration, finance, library, faculty and staff. It also hosts a DHCP server, Firewall and other infrastructure as indicated below:
- Firewall: The Campus Network is protected using Sophos XH 450 Appliance firewall, which facilitates intrusion detection & prevention and content filtering.
- DHCP Server and Mac Binding Application Server: The devices requiring access to MDI network are allocated valid IP address through DHCP server after the MAC Address of the devices are registered with Computer Centre.
- Library Server and VPN for Library Resources: It hosts the application and resources of MDI Library. MDI library resources can be accessed through cloud-based services from anywhere outside the campus by the members of MDI community.
- ERP Software: The Administration, HR and Finance are using Oracle Peoplesoft ERP for all their operations.
Classrooms and Auditorium
All the classrooms are equipped with computer systems connected to the internet and audio-visual Aids. Seven of these classrooms are smart classrooms equipped with digital podium, audio systems and interactive board/laser projectors. The Auditorium of the Institute is state-of-art equipped with video wall, digital podium, video conferencing system and conferencing facility.
Hostel Rooms Facilities
All the hostel rooms are provided with network and internet connectivity. LaserJet printers are also provided in the hostels’ common rooms.
Digital signages are installed at various locations in MDI. These are used for displaying information about the events and activities at MDI.
List of Software Packages Available:
- Orelle Digital Language
- Online Admission
- E-Library, Remote Xs
- Nvivo Software
- Event study metrics
- Oracle People Soft ERP Software licenses
- Analytic Solver
- Jira Software
- Smart PLS3
- Prosuite Software (including QDA Miner, WordStat, SimStat)
- JMP Academic Suite
- CANVAS LMS