|Application window opens on||December 15, 2022 to July 31, 2023|
|Application deadline||Monday, July 31, 2023 (17:00 Hrs)|
|Interview Date & Venue (Tentative)||Sunday, July 02, 2023 (Either Online or Offline at MDI Gurgaon)|
|Class Commencement (Tentative)*||August 2023*|
*Subject to AICTE extension of approval
IMPORTANT : In reference to recent regulatory guidelines, a minimum of 3-year of post-qualification executive work experience as on 30th April 2023 is required for applying to PGDM-BA.
The last date of application has been extended till Monday, July 31, 2023, 5:00 PM.
Candidates applied till June 23, 2023 would be considered for Phase 1 Admissions. Candidates applying after June 23, 2023 would be considered for Phase 2 Admissions.
Personal Interview online for Phase 2 (Tentative) : Wednesday, August 02, 2023
Phase 1 Personal Interview will be held online as per schedule i.e Sunday, July 02, 2023
• The applicants must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both class X and XII
• The applicants must have minimum 3-year Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
• A minimum of 3-year of post-qualification executive work experience as on April 30th 2023.
Self-Sponsored /Sponsored Applicants through valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT
The Applicants must have any one of the six All India Tests i.e Valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT scores, valid upto June 30, 2023 to be eligible for the admission to PGDM-Business Administration.
• The online application form for PGDM-Business Administration Programme of MDI Gurgaon shall be available on the MDI website https://www.mdi.ac.in with necessary instructions.
• Online registration will be open till Friday, June 23, 2023 (17:00 Hrs).
• Applicants have to make an online payment of Rs.3000/- (Rupees three thousand only) inclusive of 18% GST.
Shortlisting of Applicants for the Personal Interview will be done on the basis of the details provided in the application form and their valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT scores. Shortlisted Applicants will be called for the Personal Interview in June 2023 at MDI Gurgaon. The selection process may also be conducted online through zoom for which the intimation will be given to the short-listed applicants in advance.
Successful Applicants will be made a provisional admission offer in June/July 2023. The selected Applicants will have to pay the first instalment of fee by the given deadline, failing which their offer of admission would be withdrawn, without any further intimation.
|Nomenclature of Fees for PGDM-BA 2023 Batch|
|Tuition Fee||Rs 8,25,000|
|Learning Material Fee||Rs 1,10,000|
|Students Activities||Rs 27,500|
|Library Fee||Rs 66,000|
|Alumni Fee||Rs 14,300|
|Security Deposit (refundable)||Rs 27,500|
|Total Fee||Rs 10,70,300|
*All the expenses for the International Immersion (subject to approval) shall be borne by the students on an actual basis in addition to the fees.
|Installment month||General Participants (Amount in INR)|
|At the time of admissions June/July 2023||3,00,000|
|15th November 2023||2,70,000|
|15th May 2024||5,00,300|
Note: MDI reserves the right to enhance fee and other charges at any point of time during the Academic Year. Due notice would be given, while making such changes.
You may contact Executive Admissions at [email protected] or 0124-4560553 for details.
For Fee payment, please click.