Vision is indexed in Scopus & ABDC (Australian Business Deans Council)
'Vision: the Journal of Business Perspective' is a collaborative endeavour of the MDI Gurgaon, and SAGE Publications. It aims at driving forward research in the field of business and management sciences by providing high-quality evidence-based papers for academics, researchers, managers and policymakers. The journal endeavours to create influence on the academic as well as corporate thinkers. It aspires to provide opportunities for discussion and exchange of ideas across a wide spectrum of scholarly opinions to promote theoretical, empirical and comparative research on problems confronting the business world.
The journal is published in March, June, September and December every year. It publishes theoretical as well as applied research work. It caters to researchers, academics, and corporate professionals from India and other parts of the globe. Research papers, perspective articles, and cases have been often used as course material/references by academia, and the corporate world.
'Vision' is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). The journal is indexed in the following data bases: DeepDyve , Dutch-KB ,EBSCO, Global Institute for Scientific Information, Indian Citation Index(ICI), J-Gate , Ohio , Portico , OCLC, ProQuest : Business Premium Collection , ProQuest : UGC, Scopus & ABDC.
Main features of the journal are :-
- Applied and Normative Research (Scholarly articles by academics or practitioners. The research papers can be conceptual, analytical, empirical or experimental.)
- Perspectives or Viewpoints (Opening up of an emerging topic or business problem that calls for action or rethinking by managers, administrators, and policymakers within or across firms/countries.)
- Management Case and Analyses of the case
- Review of Articles (Critical literary review of published works)
- Book Reviews
- During the year 2018-19 Vision received 116,777 visits from 96,488 visitors from 199 countries and territories.
- The top visiting country was India (30,909 visits), followed by the United States (11,594 visits) and the United Kingdom (9,466 visits )
Access the Journal online: https://journals.sagepub.com/home/vis